Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Time Gems

It's finally feeling like summertime! The bright sun, beaches, pool side fun, and sultry nights are just some of my favorite things...

Summer is a time to brighten up your wardrobe with lots of fun colorful tops and accessories!
I will be the first to admit that I love wearing black, but I try my hardest to add a little color with my jewelry, shoes, or handbag.

Seriously a bright pair of earrings or necklace can totally transform you from a goth Lilly Munster to a glam It Girl! Add in a pair of over sized shades and you can look like a Hollywood starlet, lol.

So far I've been working with the new, and very awesome, Swarovski neon colored pearls. I'm in love with them and they're SO much fun to work with! I've also got some stunning tangerine CN crystals that I've paired with all sorts of seed beads to make a multi-strand anklet and bracelet.

Here's some preview pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment