Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Overactive Imaginations...

I've spent the last two days 'catching up' on the TV show 'The Walking Dead' with my grandpa. Normally I don't watch anything scary; I already get nightmares by watching CSI and Bones sometimes, lol. It's been said that I have an over-reactive imagination.

That said, even though the show is about Zombies and has way too much blood and guts (ick) it's also kind of fascinating. What would you do if the world suddenly went crazy because of some weird disease? This is actually the first Zombie movie/show I've ever really watched - when I do watch something a little scary my preferred supernatural creatures would be vampires. And not the 'Twilight' version; more 'Buffy' or even 'True Blood' is my style.

And with Halloween coming up (it's in my top 3 Favorite Holidays) I've had some fun making some more Gothic type jewelry and here's a sneak peak of what I just made a couple hours ago...


A little bit vampish, maybe 'The Walking Dead' will give me some 'ghoulish' inspiration? That was bad, I know! But I have been thinking about maybe using more Dragons Blood Jasper or Blood Stone a fun necklace or bracelet...

For now I need to order some more roses from Auntie's Beads and maybe find some more cool ring blanks from Etsy!

1 comment: